1st semester: 31st October
2nd semester: 31st March
Here is the procedure for changing your classes:
Please note that in order to successfully complete the change of your study plan, you have to use OUR form and following our procedure. If your home university needs the same procedure, we will be glad to sign also the document provided by your Home Institution but this cannot replace ours.
1. The student has to return the “libretto universitario” to the Novoli Office. Please consider that the day you return your Libretto at the Office is the official end of your Erasmus+ mobility. Students have to return the libretto before the end of the Erasmus mobility indicated in the libretto.
2. Novoli Office provides the student with an official Confirmation of Stay and sends the official Transcript of Records by ordinary mail directly to the Home University.
3. If the student wants a copy of the Transcript of Records before leaving, please be aware that you must pay a fee of €16, buying a so called “Marca da Bollo” (available in tobacco shops) and giving it to the officer.
4. If the Home University requires a particular form attesting departure (Certificate of Stay), the student can come to the International Relations Office only after he/she have returned his/her Libretto. Bring the papers received by the Novoli and we will be able to sign it.
5. Make sure to hand in all your library books before you leave Florence. If you forget to do this, you will receive a fine.
Please note: that it is not possible to send any original document to students or to Partner University after the end of the exchange period. In order to avoid inconveniences, we ask students to collect all the needed documentation before leaving.